Saturday, August 22, 2015

Classroom Tour

Meet your teacher night was Tuesday night. I can't believe how fast the first two days went! If you have already started school, I hope you are having as great of a year so far as I am. It looks like I am going to have a great class! Yay! Here are some pictures of my classroom setup this year!


View from the door. I made the leap from desks to tables this year! My school actually bought me brand new tables! That is unheard of around here!



Calendar and turn-in table.

Back wall with student computer and part of the classroom library.


My small group area and I turned my desk against the wall since I rarely ever sit there anyway. It was just taking up space. The kidney table makes a lot more sense!


More of my classroom library and word wall that I put up on my cabinets.


Classroom library. I have a Donor's Choose project up now to get a pretty new rug for this corner! Hopefully it gets funded soon!


A second reading area that I set up this year! Already loving the garage sale coffee table. Students are like a magnet to it! They love  to sit on the floor all around it to work.



Where I hang anchor charts and posters as we study them.


Another picture of my corner....


Pano of the whole room...


Hope you enjoyed my little tour!

No comments: