Hadar, April and Teri are hosting a linky party that I just couldn't resist jumping on! Here is my summer bucket list:
I have a really busy summer ahead, filled with lots of trips!!
1. Go on a cruise to fantastic beaches in the Caribbean!!
2. Go to Williamsburg Teacher Institute as a Peer Faciliator. Last year, I went to Williamsburg as a peer and this year I get to go back! I am so excited (and a little nervous) as well!
3. Go to Mount Vernon Teacher Institute. This is a first for me and I soooo excited!! Anyone have any advice on this trip?
4. Go back to Williamsburg to help them write curriculum. This is a first for me as well! Anyone ever done this before?
5. Read! I love to read but rarely make the time for it. Here are a few books on my list for this summer:
6. Craft and bake a little. Here are some of my fav's from Pinterest.
7. Last, but certainly not least, work on stuff for my classroom! Here are my main focuses:
Re-do the way I do my math stations:
Convert everything to Common Core
So what do you have planned for the summer??