Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Update

Hello bloggie world... Has it really been SO long since I posted?? I feel terrible, but life happened. In the last year and a half I have gotten pregnant, had a baby, and returned to teaching. All of those things combined, have resulted in zero blogging! However, I am jumping back on the blogging bandwagon and can't wait to start again! I have set some goals to get back at blogging and add to my TPT store as well.

A little bit of an update...

Got pregnant and prepared this beautiful nursery to welcome home our precious baby boy to.... It is "Oklahoma" themed.








On August 13, 2014 we welcomed little Wiley into the world...


And he is now a big boy looking more like this.... (Why oh why does it go so fast?) He will be a year old this week.


Now I will get back to school and classroom materials.... I start back to school next week! I have been working in my classroom for the last month (whole new challenge with a little one.) I will share photos next week after I have everything where and how I want it!

No comments: